[Netrunner] Bulk order card distribution

Spyros Pachos spyros.pachos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:35:16 CEST 2022

Hello Lucas.

I have received this mail from you but I have seen today , for some reason
was in my spam folder. I have a question do you have some of the Nisei sets
for me? If that is the case can you tell me which ones and how can we
arrange to get them ? Also what is the cost of these sets?

With Regards
Spyros Pachos