[Netrunner] Bulk order card distribution

Lucas Schmid lucas.schmid at mailbox.org
Wed Sep 7 19:19:42 CEST 2022

Hello runners

It looks like the cards should arrive tomorrow. As I will go to Ulm CO and Nürnberg Nats I won't be able to ship them before mid /endSeptember.

However, you can pick them up tomorrow night at Gleis 9 3/4 in Winterthur or I can bring them to Ulm CO or Nats.

Please, let me know until tomorrow 6pm. (I depart on Friday) Sorry, this is on such short notice, I only know since today myself!

Also, I don't have the final prices, yet, will have to figure it when I am back. (shipping, VAT, import costs, etc)

Best
Luke

Always be running!