[Netrunner] Netrunner Switzerland Update: Order the new set and upcoming tournaments

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 16 16:57:30 CEST 2023

Cherished Netrunner,

I have some important information from you.

1. Status quo about ordering the new set The Automata Initiative <https://fatamorgana.ch/webshop/liberation-part-1-the-automata-initiative-compatible-with-netrunner-2147222229> (and / or older sets)
2. Information about upcoming tournaments

1. Ordering the new set.

Drachenäscht is planning on ordering the sets via the Null Signal Retailer shop as fast as possible. As informed by NSG the distributor in Europe was on holiday until today, so it is getting concrete. For more details, check this article: https://nullsignal.games/blog/eu-store-update-shipping-delays/. NSG doesn't have an official plan for Switzerland (because not in the EU), but I am working on a semi-official channel to make that work. I don't have all the details and figures especially the distribution fee yet, but it looks doable and could facilitate ordering new sets and help us stock some at Drachenäscht in the future. The final price should be reasonable although maybe not as cheap as ordering via bulk order.

For those in Winterthur: I will be in direct contact with the Gleis 9 3/4 shop, as the owner has expressed interest in having some amount of sets there. But it makes sense to only have one shop that import the sets due to customs.

But here are the good news: We put the articles already in our webshop. So you are free to order the new sets as of now: https://fatamorgana.ch/webshop/suche?q=compatible. Please place your preorders until Sunday the 20th if possible. We might order a little surplus but to minimize our risk we will not take a lot of extra sets on stock so your pre-orders will be the indicator on how many sets we will order. So far we are only planning on ordering the English versions. If you want the German Version please contact me directly: c-moon at gmx.ch. Do the same if you would like to pick it up at Gleis 9 3/4.

The Drachenäscht has two options for receiving the sets: either pick-up at the store (which is free) or delivery (which will be an extra 7.- CHF postal fee). The sets price will be around 40-45.- CHF. This is an estimate, the final price will be communicated as soon as known. Thank you for your patience and flexibility.

2. Upcoming tournaments:

a) The "not"-Circuit Opener on Sunday was small but fun. I thank the three players for coming and sharing this chill but not chilly little tournament outside the front door of the Drachenäscht. Because Netrunner is fun, and practice makes perfect, I'll try to redo the event and announce the Drachenäscht Circuit Opener 2.0. Taking place on the 3rd of september, same time, same place. Minimum 4 players again, but hopefully more. https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3863/circuit-opener-20-dragons-lair. There is still a place in the Circuit invitational to be won ;-)

b) A reminder: The second official Swiss Nationals will be on the 15th-17th of September in Winterthur https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3772/swiss-nationals-2023 Information about this will soon follow. I have babbled enough already ;-) But save the date and get on the hype train!

Happy hunting and see you soon!
your TO / Distributor
Simone aka ataraxis.