[Netrunner] 2 upcoming tournaments

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 20 10:58:39 CET 2023

Dear Netrunners,

Two Swiss Tournaments are coming up:

1. This Sunday, 22th of January, Drachenäscht is hosting a neutral Tournament with the new ID’s Nova (https://netrunnerdb.com/en/card/33093) and Ampère (https://netrunnerdb.com/en/card/33128) which means every a Highlander Format Netrunner style, every card can only be used once. I expect a fun Tournament with a lot of surprises. Register here:

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3559/neutralest-of-the-neutral-par-helvet-ion

So far, I counted 4 people which would mean we would play against every other participant.

2. The first Swiss nationals will be hosted in Wintherthur in a 3 day event from 10th to 12th of February. We are hoping for a big turnout! Here is the registration site:

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3386/swiss-nationals

alwaysberunning!

fondly yours,
Simone aka ataraxis