[Netrunner] Last call for early Bird Tickets Swiss Nationals

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 7 18:45:42 CEST 2023

Dear Netrunners,

Reminders for the next Tournaments coming up:

1. Early Bird Tickets Deadline for Swiss Natonals in Winterthur (15.-17.9.23) ends tomorrow 8th of September. Please note that you only count as registered if you have payed and sent your confirmation to: netrunner.zuerich at gmail.com <mailto:netrunner.zuerich at gmail.com>. For more information, go to  <> https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3772/swiss-nationals-2023. After that date, you can still register, but pay 5.- more.

2. If you feel like you could use some practice for this event, it is not to late to join us in Bern for the official Circuit Opener (this Sunday, 10.9.23). https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3863/circuit-opener-20-dragons-lair .We will presumably be 8 people, but we have always space for more!

I hope to see you at one event or the other!
Always be running…

Simone aka ataraxis