[Netrunner] Tournament: Zurich Sunset Test Run - 25.2.2024

vectorz vectorz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:51:40 CET 2024

Dear Netrunner,

The first tournament of the season set: The Zurich Sunset Test Run will
take place on the 25th of February in the Pestalozzi Bibliothek in
Oerlikon, from 9:30 onwards.

We'll be playing in the Standard format with the few extra bans proposed
for Sunset <https://nullsignal.games/blog/introducing-sunset/>. Entry fee
for the tournament is 5 CHF (assuming we get 8 players).

Since it is a public venue, we'll also have some System Gateway sets at
hand, these can be played for free. As a public library, the venue is also
quite family friendly (as long as they like books) so feel free bring
partners or little runners.

More information on Alwaysberunning
<https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/4057/zurich-sunset-test-run>.

Cheers