[Netrunner] Meetup Bern Update

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 26 09:53:47 CET 2024

Dear Netrunner,

We are trying to liven up the Bern City Grid of Netrunner, so i have a date and place for you:

We will meet on the 3rd of April at 18h at Erupt Lounge https://www.erupt.ch/lounge/. the venue is practically in Bern train station so it should also be reachable for non-local runners. The Idea is an Introduction to Netrunner and System Gateway Meetup, so eather bring your Decks or just yourselves. We wil have additonal decks handy so you can learn about Netrunner hands-on. Or you can just use the opportunity to meet and greed fellow Netrunners and chat about new cards.

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/4188/bern-city-grid-meetup
Always be Running.net
alwaysberunning.net

Hoping to see you there!