[Netrunner] S. A. G. T. 2.0 - the second iteration an asynchronous tournament

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Tue May 18 11:29:49 CEST 2021

Dear Netrunner,

It is happening again: after the success of the S.A. G. T. (Swiss Asynchronous Gateway Tournament) we do a 2.0 Version. The system will be the same, but it will just for fun: no prizes, but no entry fee.

https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/2977/s-a-g-t-20

-One game per week (probably 4 weeks in total)
-Start: tomorrow, 19th of May
-Registration on alwaysberunning (link above) or personnally to me
-Discord is the preferred channel to communicate, because it makes my life a lot easier, but if that is not an option for you, please tell me where i (or your oppononent) can reach you. Because reachability is the key factor to guarantee a smoothly organized aysnchronous tournament.
-You can swap or change your decks between rounds if you are reasonable and legal about it ;-). If in doubt, check with me or your opponent before the game.

ok, i hope summarized the most important informations. For a more detailed version check the link above.

I know, this is a bit on short notice, but if you feel like you want to participate and don’t have a deck ready: just register by tomorrow 10 o’clock and get the deck ready until the game.

Happy running!
your TO
Simone aka metA