[Netrunner] CCCC Casual Catch-up and Crossing Cards:

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 29 19:52:00 CEST 2021

Dear Netrunner

Time is… relative. And was relatively long ago since we met in person, and I miss playing with you…
So: Lets pack our Netrunner Decks and other games (Codenames, Tempel des Schreckens etc…) and meet for a CCC.

Casual Catch-up and Crossing Cards:

-in Bern (Drachenäscht)
-on the 7th of November, Sunday
-starting at ca 11 (but i am open for suggestions)
-to play Netrunner and / or other games
-and to talk, of course

Please fill out this formf (so I can anticipate the reunion ;-):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xi_vnuoGWBL0XF06HSpaLAOLvB7OltdSKpB_Kgvxqso/viewform?edit_requested=true

As for Security measures: It would be easiest and safest to make the event with certificate. If you want to participate and don’t agree with that, please contact me, and we’ll figure something out.

(still) your TO
Simone aka metA