[Netrunner] Midnight Sun bulk order

Lucas Schmid lucas.schmid at mailbox.org
Mon Jun 20 21:42:40 CEST 2022

Netrunners!

There will be a bulk order for the new Nisei set "Midnight Sun"

Main order will go through Tradon in Germany and I will distribute the cards in Switzerland.

Packs usually cost around CHF/EUR 40-50, depending on how many people are ordering.

Available in this order are:
Midnight Sun, english & german
Midnight Sun Booster pack, english & german (Full bleed/art of the 'early release' booster)
some of the older cards

Please fill out the form to place your order. Also, get in touch with me if you have any questions!

https://forms.gle/AkXKVDoweofrKVPR8

Always be running!
Luke

Ps. speaking of running: Zurich Circuit Opener is coming up, stay up to date in the Threema group or Discord!