[Netrunner] Upcoming Tournaments

Simone Sonderegger c-moon at gmx.ch
Thu May 18 16:03:54 CEST 2023

Dear Netrunner,

We have some Tournaments coming up. So let’s check the dates:

1. Next Week on the 28th of May, there will be a Start-Up Circuit Opener in Zurich: See here for registration and infos.
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3741/zrich-startup-circuit-opener
Always be Running.net
alwaysberunning.net

2. End of July, beginning of August I would like to organize a Circuit Opener in Bern as well. Date an Infos are tbd, but the format is probably Standard.

3. Last but not least, we would like to go on the adventure of organizing the second biggest event in the Netrunner schedule again: Swiss Nationals. As there will be no German Nationals this year we expect a slightly bigger turnup than the last. No concrete Infos yet either, but it will be a three day event, location will be Winterthur again, and we have a date, so please save: 1.-3. September 2023.
https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments/3772/swiss-nationals-2023
Always be Running.net
alwaysberunning.net

I hope to see you soon!